The developers of The Lofts at Westinghouse have made a commitment to create affordable homeownership opportunities at The Lofts at Westinghouse for artists. Housing is made affordable by reducing the purchase price to below market values, thus reducing monthly mortgage payments and requiring lower down payments.
In order to be eligible to purchase one of these artist only affordable lofts, every Buyer must be a Certified BRA Artist as well as meet the income restrictions.
The income restrictions are as follows:
- • Households of one person: $61,600
- • Households of two people: $70,400
- • Households of three people: $79,200
There are nine lofts available. There are three different styles. All lofts will be sold on a first come basis, so come and see them as soon as you can to get the pick of all nine.
• 211 - $125,000 - one level loft
• 212 - $125,000 - one level loft
• 215 - $125,000 - one level loft
• 217 - $125,000 - one level loft